Best Online Casino in the Philippines: 2023 Guide
The best online casinos in the Philippines offer legit gambling games with verified payouts & top mobile compatibility.Find out the best picks in 2023’s edition of our ranking of the top Filipino casino sites: +
TERMS OF SERVICE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
club996.store. (hereinafter referred to as “club996”) provides website https://996casino.site/ services (hereinafter referred to as “this Service”) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Service.
After summiting Users information and start to use this Service, it indicates that Users have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of this Service and fully accept existing and future derived services and contents of this Service. Head Hole has the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this Service at any time. The amended terms and conditions of this Service shall be published on the Internet. Head Hole will not individually inform each User. It is recommended that each User should pay attention to such amendment or change on the go. If a User continues to use this Service after any amendment or change is mad to the terms and conditions of this Service, it is considered that the User has read, understood and agreed to accept such amendment or change. If a User does not agree with the aforesaid amendment or change to the terms and conditions of this Service or does not accept any of the terms and conditions of this Service, the User should immediately stop using this Service.
OBLIGATIONS OF USER
In order to use this Service, Users agree to the following:
1. In accordance with the prompts of this Service, each User shall provide accurate, updated and complete information.
2. To instantly maintain and update User’s personal information as well as ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to receive best service.
3. If a User provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions, or does not provide necessary information, club996 has the right stop providing services to the User.
4. club996 is not responsible if a user provides any incorrect or false information, or fails to provide information by following instructions, or lacks the necessary information, which results in the inability to complete some or all of the services which lead to user losses.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the User Content are and shall remain your property, and club996 shall acquire no right of ownership with respect to your User Content. However, club996 acquires the right to use the “Input Document” for the purpose set forth in Article 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Software, Site and Services and other club996 IP are and shall remain the sole property of club996 and its affiliates and licensors, as applicable, and you shall acquire no right of ownership or use with respect to any Software or other club996 IP except as specified in this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Software and the Service and the inventions, know-how and methodology embodied therein are proprietary to, and contain valuable trade secrets of, club996 and its affiliates and licensors, as applicable, and that the Software constitutes Confidential Information of club996.
- You may from time to time provide club996 with suggestions, comments, recommendations, improvements, solutions, bug fixes, features, concepts, techniques, ideas, know-how and/or any feedback regarding the Services, the Software, the Site and/or any of club996’s related technologies (“Feedback”). Any and all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily. As between the you, club996 and, if applicable, your Enterprise Subscriber, all Feedback shall be exclusively owned by club996, and you hereby make all assignments necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership, and as a result club996 shall be freely entitled to reproduce, prepare derivative works, disclose to third parties, display and perform (publicly or otherwise), sell, lease, license, distribute and otherwise use and exploit any and all such Feedback as it deems appropriate, at its sole discretion, without obligation or liability of any kind to you, your Enterprise Subscriber (if applicable) or any other person or entity.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, club996, ITS LICENSORS AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, LAW, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, OR REGARDING SECURITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, club996 AND ITS LICENSORS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Republic of Korea, without regard to any choice of law, conflicts of law or other principles that would result in the applicable of the laws or regulations of any other jurisdiction. Subject to the section titled “Arbitration”, any legal action or proceeding relating to this Agreement shall be instituted in Seoul Central District Court. You and club996 agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
- This Agreement and the rights and obligations herein are personal to you, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of club996.
- club996 may freely assign this Agreement, including, without limitation, in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of some or all of our assets or stock.
- If any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement are for any reason held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired and shall remain in full force and effect, and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) shall be replaced by a valid, legal and enforceable provision or provisions that comes closest to the intent of the parties underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s).
- The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
- If club996 is unable to perform any obligation under this Agreement because of any matter beyond its reasonable control, such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes (whether or not involving employees of club996), acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, problems with telecommunications providers, hostile network attacks or other events beyond club996’s reasonable control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”), club996 will have no liability to you for such failure to perform; provided, however, that club996 shall resume performance promptly upon removal of the circumstances constituting the Force Majeure Event. If any Force Majeure Event continues for more than sixty (60) days, either club996 or you may terminate this Agreement by delivery of written notice to the other party. You will remain responsible for all Fees incurred through the last day the Services were available.
- All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between club996 and you with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between club996 and you. No waiver or modification of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of each party.
Resources Used in This Guide
Since its establishment i
Online casinos have becom
In this modern digital ag
Welcome all netizens to m